lunes, 23 de febrero de 2009

The Oscars


To be honest, it has been a long time since I last saw The Oscars, yesterday, for example, I completely forgot about them. So today's question is weather the Ocars are interesting anymore, and my answer shall be no. I'm sure they are pretty entretaining but this time I forgot and last time I fell asleep. I think it is interesting to watch the movies which were nominated, but sincerely, I think waching them is a bit...boring. I guess it's just me but in my opinion, they've become more of an excuse to show off in fancy dresses and assist to such a party.

Anyway, it's fine to watch them for a little while, I mean it only happens once every year, it might actually be worth it. Perhaps it is just that I haven't take the time to really appreciate them.


No hay comentarios: