lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

My Name

Maria.
The chosen, loved by God.
It's from hebrew origins: Jesus' mother.
Characteristics: She is idealist, sensible and polite with other people (yes, always). She often needs time to think (yes, a loooot of time). She expresses herself through her comprehension towards other people (yes, I'd consider myself as comprehensive). She likes to solve everyone else's problems (indeed, and I've had trouble because of it) and be a good friend (well, I often put others before me... very often, but not always).


Camila.
She who is present in God.
Some say is from Portuguese origins, others from the spanish "Camilla", and finally others say it comes from the french "Camille", I think, though, it actually comes from latin origins, so... my name is a bit... disperse hahaha.
Characteristics: Independent (indeed, in many ways), confident about what she does (Hmm... Not always) and decided (definitely not me). She may also be a perfectionist (hahaha indeed) and argues abut what is and isn't fair (yes!). She loves to feel complemented (of course) and loves humor (that's for sure, I love when people make me laugh).




No hay comentarios: